My First PC Build

This was my first time building a PC. Before I was working off a gaming laptop from 2016. There was a hardware incompatibly that would not allow me to preform software updates. Because of this, I couldn't run application like anything in the Adobe suite. It was also just time to move on.

I did so much research into to build. Including the process of  putting all the hardware together. The scariest part was probably putting in all the cable in the correct spots. And trust me, there were was a lot of unscrewing to maneuver missed wires in there proper spots.

I'm very happy with how this turned out and have so much more confidence in building another in the distant future. While it is able to handle most PC games now, I plan on using my build for photo/video editing and 3D work.

Hardware Specs:


CaseFractal Design North
MotherboardASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus
Graphics CardASUS ProArt GeForce RTX™ 4070 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6X Graphics Card
RAMCorsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MH
CPUIntel Core i7-13700K Gaming Desktop Processor 16 cores (8 P-cores + 8 E-cores) with Integrated Graphics
SSDSamsung 990 EVO SSD 2TB
PSUCorsair RM750e (2023) Fully Modular Low-Noise Power Supply
Liquid CoolingCORSAIR iCUE Link H100i RGB Liquid CPU Cooler - 240mm AIO
Case FansThermalright TL-C12C-S X3 CPU Fan 120mm ARGB Case Cooler Fan